Wednesday 3 April 2013

UNCENSORED

You may have noticed that some post have been removed from this blog. The reason for this is that Rather Picky Ricky is now an independent blog, no longer governed by any companies. 

That's right folks.This is now MY blog,and mine alone. I promise to hereby share my views opinions and preferences no matter how frank and and brutal they may be. I'll still be sharing my tips, giving my advice and voicing my opinions, but now it is on my terms.

This also means that I am now open to suggestions from you, my lovely readers. What topics would you like me to discuss on here? Is there something I have discussed with you in person that you would like me to share on here? Or maybe you have seen or read something that you'd like to get my POV on. Let me know people, I'm no longer censored.


No comments:

Post a Comment