Thursday 3 January 2013

TOO PICKY?


I've long been told that I am very selective or fussy and far too picky for my own good. My response has always been the same, there is no such thing!


I know what I like and how I like it. What's wrong with that? Yes I go out for dinner and ask to have the dish without this and with that instead. And of course I already know which gifts I'll be returning or re-gifting to somebody who will appreciate them. It's not my fault my friends didn't stick to the list.

Apparently my knowing what I like and don't is a tad on the extreme. I'm stubborn and when I know how I feel about something I generally stick to it. So in a bid for self-betterment, I'm challenging myself and trying some things again and a few others for the first time. Though I suspect there is a lot on which I will remain unmoved.

Lately I've also found myself getting increasingly frustrated with other people's poor choices. Rather than quietly brushing it off and moving on, I feel the urge to share them. So you can expect some enthusiastic venting on here too. 


My views are my own and sometimes they are frank. I will try very hard to be nice, but I'm not making any promises.

So here is my blog, on what I like, don't like and the fantastic reasons why. I'll also be sharing the weird wonderful and not so wonderful things I find along the way. Bacon Jam anyone? 






No comments:

Post a Comment